Welcome

Forgot Password?
Sent XSGamers a gift!
Via our PayPal.me page!
Donations are welcome!

Donate

Recent Donations
Jules
£10.00 GBP
20th Jan 2016
boldface
€10.00 EUR
19th Mar 2015
Ezrail
€10.00 EUR
19th Mar 2015
boldface
€10.00 EUR
26th Jan 2015
Alamirian
£10.00 GBP
18th Jan 2015
Next »
Online Members
None
Online Guests: 9
TeamSpeak 3 Status
Fantasy Football (English Premier League) 2015/16
Forum » General » General Discussion
Thargor 13th Jul 2015

Joined: 27th Apr 2014
Rank: XSGamer
Posts: 93
Likes 13



Hey all,

It's getting close to the start of another English Premier League season, so am putting the obligatory post up to see if anyone's interested in joining the league I tend to "run" every season. We had a few people joined in, last season, hopefully we can get a similar number this season!

It's free to join, you just need to create a team at the start and don't necessarily need to touch your team again - but you'll likely do better if you spend 5-10 minutes before each game-week switching your team around a little depending on who's playing who. Anyway, URL & code are as below:

URL - http://fantasy.premierleague.com
League Code - 200352-54137

Pop a quick reply in here with team-names, if you do decide to give it a go - I've gone with Mordor Marauders for mine, again!

D.


Lavium 13th Jul 2015

Joined: 24th Apr 2014
Rank: XSGamer
Posts: 188
Likes 73



I enjoyed this last season... until I went on vacation 30% of the way through the season and then forgot about it for the other 70%. Not sure if I can keep up the momentum!


Steam | Origin | PS2 | W* : Lavium

Forum » General » General Discussion
Please login or register to reply.
Events
« Sep 2017 »
M
T
W
T
F
S
S
 
 
 
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
 
Twitter
Birthdays
Mystydawn
57 years old today
darkfireeye
37 years old 28th Oct
Follow XSGamers

Facebook YouTube TwitchTV Twitter

Twitch
MrYiff Offline
Game: ArmA III
Pobinski Offline
Game: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
GeekByte Offline
Game: Elite: Dangerous
XSGamers Offline
Game: The Lord of the Rings Online